- 96 Posts
Camera / Gallery issues.
I love this phone, had it since the July 17th. The problem I'm having is every time I take a picture then tap on the pic to see it the camera gets stuck, navigation buttons don't show then screen goes black. Pressing the power button on the back is only to get back to homescreen . When I record a video it's even worse, forcing me to do a battery pull. *sigh...I have cleared data in both cam & gallery apps several times to no avail Anyone else having similar problems,or heard of any threads on the issue. Should I get a replacement LG G3?
sent from my LG G3
- 08-16-2014, 03:13 PM #2
Re: Camera / Gallery issues.
I had a problem with taking video and it seems like it freezes but give it like 30 seconds and then it finally will go on I'm not sure if it is because of the resolution or not.
Posted via Android Central App
- 08-16-2014, 03:24 PM #3
- 08-16-2014, 05:05 PM #5
- By MBM7881 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 7Last Post: 08-18-2014, 10:21 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-18-2014, 03:50 PM
- By Stwutter in forum LG G3Replies: 3Last Post: 08-18-2014, 09:23 AM
- By El Nino Gordo in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 08-16-2014, 05:42 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-16-2014, 12:30 PM