Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Camera / Gallery issues.

I love this phone, had it since the July 17th. The problem I'm having is every time I take a picture then tap on the pic to see it the camera gets stuck, navigation buttons don't show then screen goes black. Pressing the power button on the back is only to get back to homescreen . When I record a video it's even worse, forcing me to do a battery pull. *sigh...I have cleared data in both cam & gallery apps several times to no avail Anyone else having similar problems,or heard of any threads on the issue. Should I get a replacement LG G3?

sent from my LG G3

Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    ROM
    CleanRom 2.5

Default Re: Camera / Gallery issues.

I had a problem with taking video and it seems like it freezes but give it like 30 seconds and then it finally will go on I'm not sure if it is because of the resolution or not.

Posted via Android Central App

Have you tried wiping the Cache Partition in Recovery?

Posted via Android Central App
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Thanks, looks like I found a fix. un mount sd card/power off/remove sd card,replace/power on. Now I'm taking pictures and shooting videos and can view instantly. 30 sec is that mormal time before for a vid to be played back?

sent from my LG G3
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by oyeyemi808 View Post
    Thanks, looks like I found a fix. un mount sd card/power off/remove sd card,replace/power on. Now I'm taking pictures and shooting videos and can view instantly. 30 sec is that mormal time before for a vid to be played back?

sent from my LG G3
    No, that is a while...