Screen changes

Capt19

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site
Hello out there, newbie here. I have a couple of questions: first, is there anyway I can get a wi-fi and a mobile data widget on my home screen to and second, is there anyway to enlarge the contract photo icons?
Thanks in advance

Capt19

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site
Hello out there, newbie here. I have a couple of questions: first, is there anyway I can get a wi-fi and a mobile data widget on my home screen to and second, is there anyway to enlarge the contract photo icons?
Thanks in advance

To toggle either wi-fi and data on and off. My old HTC One M7 had them in the widgets and you could put them on the home screen.

gazoo2010

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
The toggles are already in the notification shade. Quick swipe down and there they are......

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Capt19

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site
Thanks in advance

I'm sorry I must be missing something. I see the wi-fi toggle (circle) but I don't see anything for mobile data. I have to go to settings, data manager, then mobile data. Any faster way to hook up to mobile data with that blazing 4G LTE? Sorry for the incompetence but you know us newbies.

Wikh

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
I'm sorry I must be missing something. I see the wi-fi toggle (circle) but I don't see anything for mobile data. I have to go to settings, data manager, then mobile data. Any faster way to hook up to mobile data with that blazing 4G LTE? Sorry for the incompetence but you know us newbies.

Notification bar - Edit (last icon on the right) and there you can enable the data toggle. :) You can also switch the position and put to the first place next to the Wi-Fi - I did the same. :)

Capt19

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site
Thanks in advance

Thanks Wikh 😊 That's exactly what I was looking for. Now is there any way I can enlarge the contact photos?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith