Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Screen changes

Hello out there, newbie here. I have a couple of questions: first, is there anyway I can get a wi-fi and a mobile data widget on my home screen to and second, is there anyway to enlarge the contract photo icons?
    Thanks in advance

WiFi and mobile data widget? To see usage or toggle?

Check out Data Usage by sigterm on the Play store.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Screen changes

Quote Originally Posted by Capt19 View Post
    Hello out there, newbie here. I have a couple of questions: first, is there anyway I can get a wi-fi and a mobile data widget on my home screen to and second, is there anyway to enlarge the contract photo icons?
    Thanks in advance
    To toggle either wi-fi and data on and off. My old HTC One M7 had them in the widgets and you could put them on the home screen.

The toggles are already in the notification shade. Quick swipe down and there they are......

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk
    Samsung Galaxy s5 | iPhone 5s - 32gb Space Grey | iPad Retina Mini 64gb
    Nexus 7 (2013) 32gb | iPhone 5 - 16gb White | iPhone 5c - 32gb
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Thanks in advance
    I'm sorry I must be missing something. I see the wi-fi toggle (circle) but I don't see anything for mobile data. I have to go to settings, data manager, then mobile data. Any faster way to hook up to mobile data with that blazing 4G LTE? Sorry for the incompetence but you know us newbies.

I'm sorry I must be missing something. I see the wi-fi toggle (circle) but I don't see anything for mobile data. I have to go to settings, data manager, then mobile data. Any faster way to hook up to mobile data with that blazing 4G LTE? Sorry for the incompetence but you know us newbies.
    Notification bar - Edit (last icon on the right) and there you can enable the data toggle. You can also switch the position and put to the first place next to the Wi-Fi - I did the same.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Thanks in advance
    Thanks Wikh 😊 That's exactly what I was looking for. Now is there any way I can enlarge the contact photos?

Check the other forum, answer is already there if I'm not midtaken.