What colour G3 do you have ?

DrPreeth

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
Got the black on Verizon yesterday ;). I really wanted white, but then i didn't wanna pay extra for it to buy at the corporate store. I only paid $114 with tax at Costco. Costco isn't gonna get white apparently but thats okay. The all black front makes the screen look bigger than it already is...and i think if i get a gold back plate, it will provide a nice contrast. I saw the white one later at Verizon and while it was really nice, i still prefer the black one :).

Jan 13, 2014
Visit site
I ordered this same case for mine, both the phone and case should be here tomorrow, but i saw in the case thread a couple of the guys removed the built in screen protector.. did you do this with yours also?

Yes i did, it was rather easy. However, the screen protector acts as a sort of structural supports for the plastic pc. that you insert the face of your phone into. The plastic part actually just broke on my case from removing the phone. Super bummed, im past the one month period and i'd be surprised if they replace it after I tampered with the built in screen protector.

The case is really nice, i love it. I will probably order another one. I love the way it looks. For now I going to go pants down (naked). I love the white version either way. I do hate the verizon logo on the face though.

Jan 13, 2014
Visit site
I ordered this same case for mine, both the phone and case should be here tomorrow, but i saw in the case thread a couple of the guys removed the built in screen protector.. did you do this with yours also?

Just a little update, I contacted the seller of the case on amazon explaining that I broke the case and that it was out of warranty, here was there reply email

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you very much for selecting our product.
Please do not worry, we will ship the replacement to you soon. Hope you could wait for few more days. Thanks in advance.

If you have question else, please feel free to contact us.
Have a nice day!

Best Regards,
BrilloTech

I feel safe to say that you can buy from them with confidence.

Goosinurwife

Jan 19, 2015
Visit site
i got the white phone that lg made it so it wont work with the update took so if i update phones in 4 months time i may get a new lg 4 in black or just get a windows phone again

ifi get the lg 4 it will be in black so il be sure it works with the update tool :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma