What colour G3 do you have ?

ejb1013

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
I bought the white one cuz I never had a white phone ... And it looks great so I bought it. Although if I was on Sprint not Verizon I would've got that gold one.

Last edited:

mhunter6378

May 15, 2013
Visit site
On AT&T gold wasn't an option, it does look good though. The white one looks good as well but I went with my standard color of choice - black. It's covered with a case anyway.

idon12no

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I got the white on T-Mobile because the black was too gray looking. The white looks very good, but I have a blue cover.

Posted via Android Central App

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
White looks best to me but I chose black as I always do because I assume it will distract from the screen less when watching video. I'm sure I'm wrong about that.

xocomaox

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
I got the white on T-Mobile because the black was too gray looking. The white looks very good, but I have a blue cover.

Agreed. If they offered a black G3 I might have gotten that. But this silvery one is just strange and cheap looking. The white is awesome and has a more premium look.

I am case less, as I always am with my phones.

idon12no

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
If I wasn't afraid of my phone breaking, I would definitely go caseless with this G3. It is a thing of beauty.

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
If I wasn't afraid of my phone breaking, I would definitely go caseless with this G3. It is a thing of beauty.

That's why I spent money on my Spigen Ultra Hybrid clear case.

"I'll put up color bars before I'll put you in front of our cameras." MacKenzie (The Newsroom, HBO)

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
Black Verizon. I'm not a fan of how the back looks on the white model and Verizon doesn't carry a gold model not that I would buy it anyways
Agreed. I look glad Verizon went with this color black. I have never been a fan of the white phones myself. I would never get gold. I prefer the all black look.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc