Anybody do a Warranty Replacement yet?

MONDINGO

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Just out of curiosity, has anybody put in for a warranty replacement for the g3 yet on AT&T? I'm out of my return policy window. & I keep losing my cell phone signal and data signal constantly. Factory reset did not work. A new SIM card did not work. This sucks since I just got the phone a month ago. Now I ordered a replacement phone. I'm hoping I get a new phone because it's still fairly new and not a certified like new one.
Just hope there's not any refurbished ones yet..

Last edited:

KeepItReal

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Because the phone is so new, chances are you will be getting a new phone replacement. It will still come with Certified label. The only way, I think, to make sure you get a 'new' phone is to do the insurance replacement (if you got insurance, $99). If it's within 30 days, you can still add the insurance. You could also deal directly with LG. I am sure they would work with you to get a replacement as well.

Posted via the Android Central App

MONDINGO

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Well I went to the AT&T store to swap out my sim card. Since I keep losing data connection and cell signal. Still getting some issues. Lost of data, nothing and loss bars. Just a spinning o. Hopefully this replacement is new with no problems.. Something tells me I should of went with Samsung anyway..

tech_head

Q&A Team
Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
Well I went to the AT&T store to swap out my sim card. Since I keep losing data connection and cell signal. Still getting some issues. Lost of data, nothing and loss bars. Just a spinning o. Hopefully this replacement is new with no problems.. Something tells me I should of went with Samsung anyway..

Only if you wanted KNOX and the reality, that the bootloader on a Samsung phone will never be unlocked.

MONDINGO

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Anybody else get a replacement yet for warranty on AT&T?

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using AC Forums mobile app

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thambu63