Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    15 Global Posts

Default QSlide Apps

Has anyone managed to find any other QSlide apps? I've been looking around and it seems that back in January, LG opened it up to third party developers, but I can't find any in the Play Store. I guess no one took them up on the offer? There's a lot of apps that would benefit, but I guess it's a lot of extra work for just one or two phones.

Global Posts
    10,004 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 5.0.1

Default Re: QSlide Apps

Don't use a G3 so I can't really answer your question, but are you rooted? I know Samsung had the same problem with a very limited selection of apps that were supported by multi Window.
    Since I am rooted, I did use an Xposed module which allowed me to set any app to work in multi window. Haven't used Xposed in a while, but I'd be surprised if some devs didn't add a similar module for LG phones.
    Hopefully some G3 users here can help you with finding more apps that are compatible.
    "We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan

Current Devices:
    Galaxy Note 4
    rMBP 13"
    iPad 2
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    15 Global Posts

I've got a module that allows me to put any app in dual window, but QSlide puts apps in floating windows. I haven't checked for a module as I was going to start with apps designed for it, but I'll probably look anyway.

Global Posts
    10,004 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 5.0.1

Quote Originally Posted by nickc122 View Post
    I've got a module that allows me to put any app in dual window, but QSlide puts apps in floating windows. I haven't checked for a module as I was going to start with apps designed for it, but I'll probably look anyway.
    Ah, OK. I knew LG had a similar feature as Sammy. If there's one for that I don't see why there wouldn't also be one for Q Slide
    Good luck

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.4
    "We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan

Current Devices:
    Galaxy Note 4
    rMBP 13"
    iPad 2