- 08-18-2014, 11:59 PM #2
Re: How to get the most out of my g3
Welcome to AC
Congrats on the new device!
Just a few recommendations from another Android user (Don't have a G3)...Backups. Make sure you use Google + (Or another service like Dropbox) to backup your photos, contacts, etc. There's nothing worse than losing your valuable data when there are free, easy to use services to back them up.
Other than that, the apps I'd recommend are Evernote/Google Keep, ES File Explorer, and of course the Android Central app
- 08-19-2014, 04:15 PM #3
- 08-19-2014, 04:29 PM #4
- 08-19-2014, 05:09 PM #5
- 08-19-2014, 05:14 PM #6
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-21-2015, 01:45 PM
- By that.rick22 in forum LG G3Replies: 15Last Post: 08-29-2014, 12:46 AM
- By dougandalice in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 9Last Post: 08-23-2014, 01:04 AM
- By Dark Penguin in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-21-2014, 03:19 PM
- By modoc_us in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 08-18-2014, 10:52 PM