Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Best USB Charging Cables

Im coming from an Iphone so I don't have any cables I can use to charge the phone except the one that came with the phone. I want to get a couple for the USB in the car, as well as one for the office. Can anyone recommend some solid cables? Im assuming 2.0 Micro USB, correct. I want to avoid the $2 cables and would rather spend more money for something that works well and will last. Thanks.

Default Re: Best USB Charging Cables

I don't think there's any definitive criteria for USB cables. Just like HDMI cables, they ought to just work. The main issue would be quality control, so the ultra-cheap ones might be more likely to fail or be defective, but the majority of them will still work fine.

Default Re: Best USB Charging Cables

There are many differences in USB cables from the quality of the connector to the phone, cable strength/durability and the ability to charge your phone faster with better internal materials. That said I have purchased many FRIEQ braided cables and found they are excellent quality and not overly expensive. http://www.amazon.com/Hi-Speed-Braid...idcentral00-20