- 71 Posts
LG G3 split screen, how do you get out?
So occasionally in find the split screen useful so iv don't want to turn it off completely. But in don't like the way a split screen automatically opens when in hit a link in an email. Several times in have wanted to be able to just get the chrome window full screen and I have not figured out how to do that without going to the home screen and then re-opening chrome. Anyone have any solutions?
Posted via Android Central App
- 08-19-2014, 11:39 AM #2
- 08-19-2014, 11:43 AM #3
- 08-19-2014, 11:45 AM #4
- 71 Posts
Re: LG G3 split screen, how do you get out?
Thanks, that did solve the main problem.
I do not see those icons when I get a split screen. I had never managed to get those icons to pop up before (was always dragging the window size so the icons did not pop open).
Both of these were really helpful.
- 08-21-2014, 12:36 PM #6
- 08-21-2014, 04:56 PM #7
- 08-25-2014, 02:24 AM #8
- By Philippe Pessotti in forum LG G3Replies: 44Last Post: 12-19-2014, 06:01 PM
- By dougltc in forum Android AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-19-2014, 12:42 PM
- By CaptainCornbread in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 3Last Post: 08-19-2014, 11:48 AM
- By deehorton in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2Replies: 1Last Post: 08-19-2014, 11:32 AM
- By adamant117 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 08-19-2014, 10:00 AM