- 1 Posts
Homepage has phone pad - How do I get back to the default home page setup?
Hi, I somehow did something to where my "home page" is a giant phone pad, with little icons showing the messaging, camera, contacts, and gallery shortcuts - in a gray box. Outside of this box it has a few shortcuts. Normally I would have a home page, and I could swipe to two or three different pages. I cannot do that now. How do I get my home page back to normal, especially without the phone pad showing? I just bought my LG G3 yesterday.
- 08-19-2014, 01:41 PM #2
- By GzronaRoadKing in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 09-10-2014, 01:51 AM
- By Omar Nadeem in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-20-2014, 12:57 PM
- By android_Help in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 08-20-2014, 02:45 AM
- By Emerogork in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 08-19-2014, 09:34 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-19-2014, 01:58 PM