Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default LG G3 - the letter 'I'....

Hi,

After a couple of weeks over from Blackberry, I'm loving my G3, and how surprisingly easy the switch from BB10 has been.

I tend to muck about with gadgets before posting on forums if I can help it, but haven't been able to find a solution to this... How do you set the letter 'i' to capitalise automatically? I don't mean at the start of the sentence, which obviously works fine, but during. The G3 does give me the options above the keyboard to select a capital I to the left, but, in normal conversation, there's never going to be an instance where 'I' shouldn't be a capital.

I was thinking that, after enough selections of the capital, the keyboard may learn it, but it's still standardising a small i. It's not too big a deal in texts (altho' annoying), but in e-mails it can be a real pain where grammar is likely to be a tad more scrutinised.

Cheers.
    Thanked by:

Default Re: LG G3 - the letter 'I'....

Language & input -> LG Keyboard -> auto-correction and set it to moderate or aggressive. Its always correcting for me!
    Thanked by:
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: LG G3 - the letter 'I'....

Quote Originally Posted by Wikh View Post
    Language & input -> LG Keyboard -> auto-correction and set it to moderate or aggressive. Its always correcting for me!
    Ah, OK. Thanks.

I actually had it set to moderate, but found that it wasn't letting me add my own words as often as I would like.

I'll switch it back and give it another try though.