Just bought a G3
Coming from Windows Phone, I dont know to much about android, as the last time I used it was version 2.3. But Ive heard good things about it since kitkat, and Microkia hasnt released anything to catch my eye recently. Is there anything I should know about the G3/ Android to get started with it?
- 08-20-2014, 06:28 PM #2
- 08-20-2014, 06:52 PM #4
- 08-20-2014, 06:57 PM #5
- 08-20-2014, 07:05 PM #6
Welcome to AC and Congrats on the new phone!
This applies to anything Android...
Launchers and icon packs. You can download a lot of them on the Play Store for free to customize your device to your liking
Photo backups. Use services like Google Photos and Dropbox to backup your photos/videos so you don't have it all just in one place.
Like others have said, you can read more through the G3 forums for device specific tips.
And of course, download the Android Central app
Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.4
- 08-20-2014, 07:09 PM #7
- 08-20-2014, 07:16 PM #8
- 08-20-2014, 07:19 PM #9
Re: Just bought a G3
Won't add much as others have said all that needs to be lol
Enjoy your G3 and yes any questions you may have feel free to ask however silly they may be, we have all been there :-P
I'm sure you'll be as impressed as we all are here in the land of G3 :-)
Posted via the Android Central App
- By Akashymon The Viola Penguin in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-06-2015, 02:36 AM
- By mlett in forum LG G3Replies: 4Last Post: 02-07-2015, 03:53 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-20-2014, 02:54 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-20-2014, 12:23 PM
- By Stwutter in forum LG G3Replies: 2Last Post: 08-20-2014, 10:33 AM