Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree8Likes
  • 4 Post By Duncan1982
  • 1 Post By Kevin Oates
  • 1 Post By Duncan1982
  • 1 Post By Kevin Oates
  • 1 Post By mhunter6378
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default LG G3 Give thanks & Praises

To all the good folks here at AC and Members who are willing to offer their time in helping others & for warm welcomes given to new members.

Thanks, this is what makes AC a great community to discuss all things Android (and occasional BlackBerry & iPhone) we are fair here :-P

Praise for the G3 for the beautiful design & form, Screen & useful features.

Well done folks, grab a pint or a bottle of Bud or drink if your choice and raise it to many more great discussions of present and future tech :-)

Posted via the Android Central App
    Thanked by 2:

Default Re: Give thanks & Praises

It's a little early here for that drink. I'll just keep tossing some coffee to get my day going. May have that drink later though...
    Thanked by:

AC forums get me through the day at work lol I spend more time on the website than I do actually working. I'll toast to that!
    Thanked by:
    GrooveRite likes this.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Quote Originally Posted by mhunter6378 View Post
    It's a little early here for that drink. I'll just keep tossing some coffee to get my day going. May have that drink later though...
    Haha Yeh its 10:43 here and I'm with you with the coffee lol

Quote Originally Posted by Duncan1982 View Post
    To all the good folks here at AC and Members who are willing to offer their time in helping others & for warm welcomes given to new members.

Thanks, this is what makes AC a great community to discuss all things Android (and occasional BlackBerry & iPhone) we are fair here :-P

Well done folks, grab a pint or a bottle of Bud or drink if your choice and raise it to many more great discussions of present and future tech :-)

So how you finding the G3 then? still no issues? I settled for the M8, love this phone! my only regret is not taking the G3 camera for a spin. don't get me wrong, the M8 is a good camera, it does what I need it to do, but after looking at quite a lot of sampling pics of the G3's camera I do feel a tad jealous.

A nice cuppa tea I think, and try not to tip it over onto me G3.

Posted via Android Central App
    Thanked by:
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Quote Originally Posted by belodion View Post
    A nice cuppa tea I think, and try not to tip it over onto me G3.

Posted via Android Central App
    It will be OK if you have a case & screen protector lol :-P

Thanked by:
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Oates View Post
    So how you finding the G3 then? still no issues? I settled for the M8, love this phone! my only regret is not taking the G3 camera for a spin. don't get me wrong, the M8 is a good camera, it does what I need it to do, but after looking at quite a lot of sampling pics of the G3's camera I do feel a tad jealous.
    Finding the G3 a joy, with it being rooted and having all the tweaks, Centre Clock, circle battery indicator with %, DPI set at 570 & a few others it's just well pretty darn goooood, the quick auto focus camera produces great shots & is not to bad in lowlight ( no smartphone camera excels here).

Glad your enjoying the M8 another great flagship, and yes Camera is a bit of a let down but not poor or pathetic, just not as good as others available.

Thanked by:
    Kevin Oates likes this.

AC forums get me through the day at work lol I spend more time on the website than I do actually working. I'll toast to that!
    My day here at work would drag without AC lol
    Thanked by 2:

Quote Originally Posted by GrooveRite View Post
    My day here at work would drag without AC lol
    Haha!! Yeah I'm the same and I get frustrated when someone gives me work to do, can't they see that I'm on AC lol
    Thanked by:
    GrooveRite likes this.

Haha!! Yeah I'm the same and I get frustrated when someone gives me work to do, can't they see that I'm on AC lol
    Exactly. I feel the same but unfortunately I've had some really busy days here lately. Hey Duncan1982 I'm ready for that drink, slide one this way....
    Kevin Oates likes this.
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #12  

Exactly. I feel the same but unfortunately I've had some really busy days here lately. Hey Duncan1982 I'm ready for that drink, slide one this way....
    Whiskey no ice?

Whiskey no ice?

Make that a double please
  14. Thread Author  Thread Author    #14  

Make that a double please
    Shame the American import system bans alcohol "take it up at the next election lol"

Thanked by:

Here, here.

I don't drink. So I'll put up my Starbucks' Venti White Mocha.
    "I'll put up color bars before I'll put you in front of our cameras."

- MacKenzie (THE NEWSROOM, HBO)
  16. Thread Author  Thread Author    #16  

Quote Originally Posted by bembol View Post
    Here, here.

I don't drink. So I'll put up my Starbucks' Venti White Mocha.
    And I raise a Iron Bru :-)

P.s For all Americans its a Scottish soft drink (Soda I believe you call it?) Or pop or whatever lol