- 100 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Verizon G3: randomly reboots.
I've had my Verizon G3 for several weeks now and I've had zero issues of any kind until two days ago.
My phone has started to randomly shut down and reboot. It has only happened while in my pocket either sitting idle or when I was on a run using endomondo and Pandora.
I have not installed any New apps recently so I am confused as to what is causing this. Any one else experiencing something similar?
Posted via Android Central App
- 08-21-2014, 10:40 AM #2
- 08-21-2014, 10:41 AM #3
- 08-21-2014, 12:18 PM #5
- By dpham00 in forum T-MobileReplies: 12Last Post: 02-13-2015, 06:59 PM
- By jmosier in forum Sony Z Ultra Google Play editionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-21-2014, 09:25 PM
- By yourphonemyphone in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 08-21-2014, 06:44 PM
- By hootss in forum LG G3Replies: 0Last Post: 08-21-2014, 05:19 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-21-2014, 01:11 AM