- 41 Posts
G3 keeps unlocking in pocket - help
This may sound strange, but my ATT G3 keeps unlocking and basically does random app activations in my pocket. Sometimes the camera, sometimes the phone. I turned the screen lock on, knock code, pass code whatever. But all that happens then is the phone unlocks itself and I'm rewarded with the message, you've tried the wrong code 4 times, one more and your phone will be locked for one hour. I don't think I'm that unusual to keep my phone in my pocket. I don't want to put a case on a G3 as it obviously won't fit in my pocket anymore. I'm not a phone holster kind of guy. I love the phone except this. Any ideas?
- 08-21-2014, 01:48 PM #2
Re: G3 keeps unlocking in pocket - help
You're not alone. Check this.
How do you turn off the double tap to wake function on the LG G3?
Posted via Android Central App
- 08-21-2014, 09:10 PM #4
- 08-22-2014, 01:35 PM #5
- 08-22-2014, 02:37 PM #6
- 08-22-2014, 02:38 PM #7
- 11-21-2014, 04:00 PM #8
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-30-2015, 11:55 AM
- By stonzee in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 08-24-2014, 02:54 PM
- By schoolboyq in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 08-22-2014, 07:38 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-21-2014, 02:12 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-21-2014, 01:02 PM