- 387 Posts
- Stock ROM 4.2.2 Spark
LG G3 Lock screen shortcuts are gone - Only "Emergency call Press hold"
Out of nowhere my lock screen shortcuts disappeared and I just get the square box at the bottom that says a message about an emergency call. I've tried clearing data, changing the shortcuts etc. Nothing is working. I can't find anything online about this.
To answer some questions.
- Not rooted
- Lock screen is set to swipe
- Using default wallpaper
- Shortcuts are Google Now, Camera, Hangouts, and Phone
- 08-22-2014, 06:06 AM #2
Hmm. I haven't got the shortcuts option in settings...so far as I could find when looking...possibly because my lock screen is set up with a PIN lock.
Try entering Recovery and wiping the Cache Partition?
Edit. Sorry, turns out Cache Partition wipe is not straightforward on G3.
Posted via Android Central App
- 08-22-2014, 06:53 AM #3
Re: Lock screen shortcuts are gone - Only "Emergency call Press hold"
When I enabled my pattern lock, most of mine disappeared. I had to go back into Settings/(System) QuickCircle Case/Select Apps to re-enable what was available. I found this app in Google Play https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...uickapps&hl=en for some extra apps that aren't normally available.
Ah nevermind, I missed the part where you said you tried re-enabling.
- 08-22-2014, 03:16 PM #4
- 08-22-2014, 03:35 PM #5
- 10-01-2014, 12:38 PM #6
- 10-27-2014, 01:26 PM #7
- 10-27-2014, 02:22 PM #8
- By xamadeix in forum LG G3Replies: 16Last Post: 09-24-2014, 02:45 PM
- By MONDINGO in forum LG G3Replies: 18Last Post: 08-25-2014, 06:38 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 08-23-2014, 11:02 PM
- By Wikh in forum LG G3Replies: 2Last Post: 08-22-2014, 08:44 AM