Text Msgs Appearing in Locked Screen
I really like this phone. Am so glad I walked from iPhone and returned to an Android.
When my phone is locked and dark and I get a text, it appears all bright and white in the screen for anybody within 5 feet to read. It seems to me that this wasn't the default out of the box and that I might have turned something on when playing with the phone. At first I thought if I unchecked Missed Calls & New Messages in Settings/Lock Screen I'd fix the problem -- for I do consider this a problem -- but texts still shine bright and clear when they come in.
What am I doing wrong or is there nothing to do to keep my texts private?
Thanks in advance for info.
- 08-22-2014, 09:11 PM #2
Re: Text Msgs Appearing in Locked Screen
Unchecked show notifications
I know this is not what you suggested to do so I'm not finding the right place for the message+ app. Besides, when I unchecked "show notifications" it didn't stop the bright text msg from appearing in the locked, dark screen.
Any more help available. :--)
- By daehttub in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 4Last Post: 08-26-2014, 01:59 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-23-2014, 02:31 AM
- By bobogs in forum LG G3Replies: 0Last Post: 08-22-2014, 08:38 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-22-2014, 08:16 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-22-2014, 05:46 PM