QUICK SETTINGS Disappears!

tardus

May 26, 2014
Visit site
Several times the Quick Settings Panel goes missing! I get it back by restarting the G3.
Not sure if I inadvertently removed it or if it's a bug. On two occasions this has happened and both times it came back after reboot.

Is there a way to enable/disable the Quick Settings?

When you swipe down on the main screen this Quick Settings is the row above QLSIDE APPS -
from left to right - Wi-Fi, Rotation, Sound, Location, etc.

I'm using the T-Mobile version of the G3.

tardus

May 26, 2014
Visit site
There are too many notifications probably.. Just scroll up and it will show the quick settings,

"Quick Settings" is on the main screen, when swiping down. Below that is QSLIDE APPS. Not impacted by notifications on the main screen top.

I think this may be a bug - the Quick Settings vanishing. I can't re-create it. I don't know of a way to intentionally hide Quick Settings.

Phaser2k

Aug 17, 2014
Visit site
It happened a few times (not since I udpated to v10h)... I had many notifications when the qucik settings vanished, and appeared again after scrolling up an down on the panel. Hope it helps

tardus

May 26, 2014
Visit site
It happened a few times (not since I udpated to v10h)... I had many notifications when the qucik settings vanished, and appeared again after scrolling up an down on the panel. Hope it helps

Thanks it does help - I'll try that next time but it hasn't happened again. I'm in the US so no updates yet. I bet it is on their bug list to fix.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech