Trying out the G3
I have tried every other flagship on the market and im typically more of an apple guy but i thought i would give the g3 a try.
I am using it on tmobiles network with a completely unlimited plan. I am hoping for good things. The two phones are stuck in the port process as i am porting my number from at&t to tmobile but im sure it will work itself out.
- 08-27-2014, 11:18 PM #2
- 08-28-2014, 12:25 AM #3
- 08-28-2014, 12:41 AM #4
- 08-28-2014, 12:01 PM #5
Re: trying out the G3
The T-Mobile G3 ROM is light relative to the AT&T version - so that is good! I'm using the stock launcher with some minor customization.
The iPhone is also an amazing device. But I have zero interest in using one - I love Android.
Let us know how you like the G3!
- 08-28-2014, 04:26 PM #6
- 08-28-2014, 05:01 PM #7
- 46 Posts
Re: Trying out the G3
I've come from an iPhone 5 to a G3. Took a good couple of weeks to get used to android but love the customisation and the G3 has an amazing screen.
Side by side with the galaxy S5 colours popped out more and made the G3 look a bit flat, but now the S5 just looks over saturated and not keen on the yellow whites.
My G3 experience hasn't been without issues but overall I really like it. Hope you enjoy yours.
Posted via the Android Central App
- 08-28-2014, 05:06 PM #8
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-01-2015, 12:55 PM
- By kwitel in forum HTC One M8Replies: 35Last Post: 10-02-2014, 12:31 PM
- By Killa_roo in forum LG G3Replies: 12Last Post: 08-28-2014, 05:24 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-27-2014, 11:19 PM
- By Rix_IV in forum LG G3Replies: 0Last Post: 08-27-2014, 08:19 PM