Hello all,

This is my first Android phone (a G3) and I'm very happy. I rooted and have almost everything exactly how I want it. I'm having one small issue. When I use my bluetooth headset and press the remote key to dial, it brings up some crappy stock voice command feature that is HORRIBLE. Is there a way to make Google Now open when I press my bluetooth? Google now works when the phone is unlocked and asleep, but with BT connected it does not.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
    08-28-2014 10:49 AM
    Hello all,

This is my first Android phone (a G3) and I'm very happy. I rooted and have almost everything exactly how I want it. I'm having one small issue. When I use my bluetooth headset and press the remote key to dial, it brings up some crappy stock voice command feature that is HORRIBLE. Is there a way to make Google Now open when I press my bluetooth? Google now works when the phone is unlocked and asleep, but with BT connected it does not.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
    What I do is, double tap to wake to the lock screen, say "ok Google" and everything after that is through my bluetooth headset.
    08-28-2014 11:57 AM