Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    13 Global Posts

Default Use Google Now with Bluetooth?

Hello all,

This is my first Android phone (a G3) and I'm very happy. I rooted and have almost everything exactly how I want it. I'm having one small issue. When I use my bluetooth headset and press the remote key to dial, it brings up some crappy stock voice command feature that is HORRIBLE. Is there a way to make Google Now open when I press my bluetooth? Google now works when the phone is unlocked and asleep, but with BT connected it does not.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Default Re: Use Google Now with Bluetooth?

Quote Originally Posted by jcamson View Post
    Hello all,

This is my first Android phone (a G3) and I'm very happy. I rooted and have almost everything exactly how I want it. I'm having one small issue. When I use my bluetooth headset and press the remote key to dial, it brings up some crappy stock voice command feature that is HORRIBLE. Is there a way to make Google Now open when I press my bluetooth? Google now works when the phone is unlocked and asleep, but with BT connected it does not.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
    What I do is, double tap to wake to the lock screen, say "ok Google" and everything after that is through my bluetooth headset.