Use Google Now with Bluetooth?

jcamson

Aug 4, 2014
Visit site
Hello all,

This is my first Android phone (a G3) and I'm very happy. I rooted and have almost everything exactly how I want it. I'm having one small issue. When I use my bluetooth headset and press the remote key to dial, it brings up some crappy stock voice command feature that is HORRIBLE. Is there a way to make Google Now open when I press my bluetooth? Google now works when the phone is unlocked and asleep, but with BT connected it does not.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

mhunter6378

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Hello all,

This is my first Android phone (a G3) and I'm very happy. I rooted and have almost everything exactly how I want it. I'm having one small issue. When I use my bluetooth headset and press the remote key to dial, it brings up some crappy stock voice command feature that is HORRIBLE. Is there a way to make Google Now open when I press my bluetooth? Google now works when the phone is unlocked and asleep, but with BT connected it does not.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

What I do is, double tap to wake to the lock screen, say "ok Google" and everything after that is through my bluetooth headset.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrisBowles513