How to block an incoming call from a particular number
I used to have the Galaxy S3, and all that I had to do was long press on a phone number in my "recent" list and there was an option to "add to reject list" and the calls would never ring on my phone.
I can't seem to find anything similar on the LG G3 (and I've googled it, none of the options that people suggest even exist on my phone). Anyone? Some jerk used my number to inquire about home loans, and I'm getting called about every 10 minutes from telemarketers now.
- 08-28-2014, 08:10 PM #2
- 08-28-2014, 08:19 PM #4
- 08-28-2014, 08:21 PM #5
Re: How to block an incoming call from a particular number
- 08-28-2014, 09:50 PM #6
- 08-28-2014, 11:17 PM #8
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 09-15-2014, 12:20 PM
- By eddiebhoy in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 09-03-2014, 11:53 PM
- By ImtiazR in forum IntroductionsReplies: 10Last Post: 08-31-2014, 09:03 PM
- By Laineyc in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 08-31-2014, 03:26 AM
- By Icegoddess in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 08-29-2014, 09:32 PM