- 907 Posts
- Euroskank CM10
Extended Life Battery
I've been waiting and waiting for Zero Lemon to come out with a battery for the G3 but still no luck. Zero Lemon, from what I heard, is the most reliable aftermarket battery pack. I need the extra juice on Tuesday, and I don't want to by garbage. Does anyone have any good recommendations?
Posted via the Android Central AppPure mathematics is the only truth in our world.
- 08-28-2014, 09:14 PM #2
Re: Extended Life Battery
Aside from ZeroLemon, the only other reliable one I know of is Anker. I couldn't find any spare batteries from them either though. You could buy one of the cheap batteries until ZL releases theirs, or just buy an external battery pack where you can plug in the device."We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan
Galaxy Note 4
- By UJ95x in forum BatteriesReplies: 11Last Post: 09-20-2014, 02:04 PM
- By TNCattleDog in forum LG G2Replies: 6Last Post: 09-02-2014, 05:32 PM
- By dyastrab in forum SHIELD TabletReplies: 5Last Post: 09-01-2014, 03:41 PM
- By nadavdahan5 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-29-2014, 05:02 AM
- By Catrinki in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-28-2014, 11:23 AM