LG G3 first day impressions
So I got the G3 today after much debate between it and the S5 and M8.
Honestly, I like the phone a lot. I was concerned with lag, but it seems ok so far. There some split second hitches though in app drawer and typing occasionally. Hope they fix this.
The screen is nice, but I don't really see a difference between this and 1080p.
I can comment on battery since I have plugged it in since I got it. And battery was already on half.
I did notice when playing the game nova 3 the phone starting heating up. So, here's hoping that can be fixed.
So yeah, first impressions are good. My only concern is if the phones internals can hold up over a year or two. One concern I have is if there's much wiggle room considering the phone is powering a 2k screen.
- 08-29-2014, 01:44 AM #2
Re: LG G3 first day impressions
Wiggle room for what exactly?
Anyway...let us know how your battery life is after a couple of days of use"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan
Galaxy Note 4
- 08-29-2014, 07:36 AM #4
- 08-29-2014, 01:59 PM #5"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan
Galaxy Note 4
- By lkct01234 in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 27Last Post: 05-29-2015, 04:01 PM
- By chadbaldwin in forum LG G3Replies: 18Last Post: 10-12-2014, 09:21 PM
- By Branrais in forum LG Optimus SeriesReplies: 1Last Post: 08-30-2014, 06:51 PM
- By darlene24 in forum LG G3Replies: 3Last Post: 08-29-2014, 03:14 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-28-2014, 06:51 PM