Tip: expanding or collapsing notifications

Wikh

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
I just noticed that if you swipe up or down on the notification with 2 fingers you can collapse or expand them like on nexus devices!
I thought G3 was missing this feature - but it just works differently.

Last edited:

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
If you mean the notification pull-down, allow me halve your workload...ONE finger will do it!

Another neat trick is: Place two fingers on a home screen, and separate them. As if by magic, no icons! Enjoy looking at your home screen wallpaper by itself. Closing the fingers or pressing the back button restores all to normal.

Posted via Android Central App

Wikh

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
If you mean the notification pull-down, allow me halve your workload...ONE finger will do it!

Another neat trick is: Place two fingers on a home screen, and separate them. As if by magic, no icons! Enjoy looking at your home screen wallpaper by itself. Closing the fingers or pressing the back button restores all to normal.

With one finger it's not working for me. You mean it like in nexus devices? Because then it's not working.
But with 2 fingers it's working as it should.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
I've been clawing at my screen with various fingers, and even several thumbs. All I get is the black pull-down screen. Either were talking about the same thing or I'm an i.d.i.o.t.
Actually, even if we're not I'm an i.d.i.o.t.😶🐢

Wikh

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
I've been clawing at my screen with various fingers, and even several thumbs. All I get is the black pull-down screen. Either were talking about the same thing or I'm an i.d.i.o.t.
Actually, even if we're not I'm an i.d.i.o.t.😶🐢

But the notifications on the notification screen. Check out Google music app - it's expanded by default (takes 2x more place) but if you swipe up on that with 2 fingers it will be a normal notification not expanded.

Wikh

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
But the notifications on the notification screen. Check out Google music app - it's expanded by default (takes 2x more place) but if you swipe up on that with 2 fingers it will be a normal notification not expanded.
Before - after:

Attachments

• 1409351478414.jpg
    1409351478414.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 44
  • 1409351499953.jpg
    1409351499953.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 44

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Aaaahhh, I understand💡. We were indeed talking about something different. Next time I get an interesting notification, I'll try....all I've got at the moment is Battery Saver.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2