UPDATE
    Earlier this week I have posted a thread regarding the "LG G3 does not wake up form time to time" just found out the problem. It was a massive 64GB micro SD card I was using in it, downgraded to a 32GB everything it seems to work fine. However I have also deleted some unnecessary downloaded apps that were causing the phone to overheating. So far so good, am in love again with the G3 brilliant phone.

I AM DEEPLY SORRY FOR SLAMMING THE BEST AND THE GREATEST EVER ANDROID PHONE IN THE MARKET RIGHT NOW MADE BY LG SO FAR.
    belodion and idon12no like this.
    08-30-2014 06:32 AM
    UPDATE
    Earlier this week I have posted a thread regarding the "LG G3 does not wake up form time to time" just found out the problem. It was a massive 64GB micro SD card I was using in it, downgraded to a 32GB everything it seems to work fine. However I have also deleted some unnecessary downloaded apps that were causing the phone to overheating. So far so good, am in love again with the G3 brilliant phone.

I AM DEEPLY SORRY FOR SLAMMING THE BEST AND THE GREATEST EVER ANDROID PHONE IN THE MARKET RIGHT NOW MADE BY LG SO FAR.
    Glad your enjoying once again. However I am using a Sandisk ultra 64gb class 10 and works without issue. This is swapping it from various phones..also without formatting to which I never do unless required.

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-30-2014 06:45 AM
    I'm using a cheap class 10 128gb and I don't think the issues I am having are related to the sd card.
    09-04-2014 01:15 AM
    Hi
    I have a new LG G3 32G. I have inserted a SD 32G and it looks to working fine (able to transfer part of the App to SD). Yesterday when trying to install WhatsApp the system got stuck. It was like I lost all contacts and Messager was stuck. Only after few restarts it got back to work and still from time to time some Apps are stuck. After restarting I watch like if the Contacts DB is synchronized (?) and therefore it took time till I was able to use the Phone Application.

Can you comment. Is there specific apps you may suggest to remove (as mentioned in your post)

Thanks

Alex
    12-28-2014 09:42 AM