Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By nefep
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default LG G3 does not wake up form time to time, please help? UPDATE

UPDATE
    Earlier this week I have posted a thread regarding the "LG G3 does not wake up form time to time" just found out the problem. It was a massive 64GB micro SD card I was using in it, downgraded to a 32GB everything it seems to work fine. However I have also deleted some unnecessary downloaded apps that were causing the phone to overheating. So far so good, am in love again with the G3 brilliant phone.

I AM DEEPLY SORRY FOR SLAMMING THE BEST AND THE GREATEST EVER ANDROID PHONE IN THE MARKET RIGHT NOW MADE BY LG SO FAR.
    Thanked by:
    idon12no and belodion like this.

Quote Originally Posted by nefep View Post
    UPDATE
    Earlier this week I have posted a thread regarding the "LG G3 does not wake up form time to time" just found out the problem. It was a massive 64GB micro SD card I was using in it, downgraded to a 32GB everything it seems to work fine. However I have also deleted some unnecessary downloaded apps that were causing the phone to overheating. So far so good, am in love again with the G3 brilliant phone.

I AM DEEPLY SORRY FOR SLAMMING THE BEST AND THE GREATEST EVER ANDROID PHONE IN THE MARKET RIGHT NOW MADE BY LG SO FAR.
    Glad your enjoying once again. However I am using a Sandisk ultra 64gb class 10 and works without issue. This is swapping it from various phones..also without formatting to which I never do unless required.

Posted via the Android Central App

ROM
    Stock

Default Re: LG G3 does not wake up form time to time, please help? UPDATE

I'm using a cheap class 10 128gb and I don't think the issues I am having are related to the sd card.