- 3 Posts
Voice Command Not Working
Hi, just got my phone and the Voice Command simply doesn't work. When I say "Send Text Joe," it either doesn't hear me or responds with "Call Joe." I say "No" and it returns to "Say a Command." Then it comes up with totally unrelated responses, to which I respond "No," and we keep going in circles.
When I use it with my Bluetooth speakerphone in the car, it just doesn't hear me at all.
My Motorola Razr worked beautifully with the Bluetooth and was only sometimes glitch understanding me.
- 09-01-2014, 08:56 AM #2
Re: Voice Command Not Working
Yeah I had the same results with the LG voice commands, not good at all in my use. I use Google Now for all voice commands, it's spot on. Just set up Google Now for voice activation and use it instead, it works great.
- By kco1987 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4Replies: 2Last Post: 10-06-2014, 06:55 PM
- By scsgoal in forum LG G3Replies: 11Last Post: 09-30-2014, 06:34 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-29-2014, 11:02 PM
- By eabdhad in forum Nokia XReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2014, 05:24 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2014, 09:44 AM