- 11 Posts
Charging Test: Same USB cable, different adapter.
For those of you experiencing battery charging issues, I did an experiment. Using the LG provided USB cable and AC adapter I went from 2% to 100% in 97 minutes. Using my girlfriends Apple provided AC adapter it was 132 minutes. Keep in mind these AC adapters have different amperage values. Whenever I do anything battery related I always stick with factory stuff. Hope this helps!
Also, for those of you coming over to a G3 from a Galaxy S5, your in for a disappointment because USB 3.0 charges quite fast compared to this. I have not done a test but I heard it is around 40min for the 2800mAH battery in there.
- 09-02-2014, 07:41 PM #2
Re: Charging Test: Same USB cable, different adapter.
Once development takes off. I'm sure there will be a modified kernel to allow fast charging. Thanks for the heads up though. I didn't notice that it took quite some time for me to charge last night
Sent from my VS985 4G***GET IN WHERE YOU FIT IN***
Snitches get stitches
Boneyard-D1,Dinc,dX,Gtab7",Tbolt,iPad1,Bionic,Xoom,iPad2,Charge,GNexus,SGS3,Razr Maxx,Nexus7...the list shall continue
Living Dead-iPad3,GalaxyNexus,Razr MaxxHD
- By Carla97220 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 8Last Post: 09-04-2014, 07:07 PM
- By schubertdrag in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-03-2014, 04:26 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-02-2014, 03:02 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-02-2014, 09:15 AM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-02-2014, 08:28 AM