Option and settings have moved from the right to the left, help!
So randomly my options and settings icons have moved from the right to the left. So from the pull down tray from the top, settings has moved to the left so has the settings/option button in every app(the one that is 3 dots) and all my menus in settings so all the on/off tabs are to the left and not the right. Even in the alarm app the days are listed left to right, sunday to monday. Functionally everything works fine, its just annoying and backwards.It was not like this when I first bought the phone two weeks ago and I have not been messing around in the settings to change this, it just happened today out of nowhere. Hopefully one of you experts can help me out.
- 09-03-2014, 02:05 AM #2
Re: Option and settings have moved from the right to the left, help!
Welcome to Android Central! So are things actually reading backwards, or are they just rearranged? I recall seeing a similar post a while back, but we weren't able to figure out what happened. Can you post a screenshot? http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...d-central.html
Go to Settings>Accessibility, and make sure there isn't some kind of "left-handed" or "one-handed" setting. Also go to Settings>Language & Input, and make sure the default language is still English (US).
- 09-03-2014, 11:58 AM #4
- 09-03-2014, 12:56 PM #6
- 09-03-2014, 04:24 PM #7
- 09-03-2014, 05:03 PM #8
- By Nec3f in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 11Last Post: 11-13-2014, 08:57 PM
- By BazzerP in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 4Last Post: 09-04-2014, 02:57 AM
- By willheryanto in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 0Last Post: 09-03-2014, 01:07 AM
- By acimag in forum Sprint HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 09-02-2014, 11:19 PM
- By acimag in forum Sprint HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 09-02-2014, 10:49 PM