UNROOT??

sicario666

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
Is there an easy way to UNROOT my G3. It is really leggy since rooting and installing tweaksbox and xposed.
What modules have you activated? Did you freeze or delete any apps?

You might be experiencing the lag due to the LG launcher. Try a 3rd party launcher to speed things up. I normally use nova launcher, then bought the paid "prime" version. I'm giving the stock launcher a chance... For now

Sent from my VS985 4G

JaiMento

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
LG Flash Tool is the only way I know of to unroot. It will reset your phone, though, so backup what you need.

Posted via Android Central App

sbeil

Jul 27, 2014
Visit site
I haven't frozen our deleted any apps. It still didn't give the option of deleting ATT apps like I thought it would when rooting. But I'm very New to rooting. I just switched to nova as I had the prime version. It is faster than stock. The only modules I messed with are opening all weather screens on inlock. I changed the others back that I messed with. Recording calls was one and screenshot on restart menu. It seems to redraw online pages now too.

Neibl

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
I successfully uprooted today. Just go to Ida developers forums search unroot LG g3 at&t and you'll find step by step list using the LG flash tool. Its pretty easy, doesn't take a ton of time. I hit some issues where you need to use a USB 2.0 and lg cable for this method so be aware of that, luckily I had both, had to try few USB ports before it worked.

Also I made a back up using the lg g3 back up in the stock ROM before this all and used that to restore my apps. Basically makes back up file on phone (about 5gb) then moved to PC. Then moved back to phone after flash and it came up when I went to restore on the phone.

Little choppy explanation but hopefully helpful some.

Posted via Android Central App

Neibl

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
I tried a couple of times last night but could not find the file LG flash tool.

Posted via the Android Central App

[UNROOT] Return to Factory Stock - AT&T … | ATT LG G3 | XDA Forums

This is what I used, it didn't work a handful of times, I had to use the original LG Cord and a usb 2.0 port. If you read through the thread you will see alot of people run into this issue so don't panic and keep trying. Read through the thread to see if others have same issues. Over all it was painless, and not knowing really what I was doing took less than hour.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance