- 46 Posts
So, I bought a G3 (a white D855 32gb) from Dubai a few weeks ago to replace my 16gb UK version.
However, it doesn't have an option in network settings for 4G. My SIM is definitely 4G enabled as it worked fine on my last phone and I can get around this using the 4G switcher app, but it defaults back to GSM / WCDMA option on reboot.
The phone has just been updated to version V10i-AME-XX (an Arab version I believe) as I was hoping that would fix it, but still no option for 4G.
Screenshot attached of what I can see, there should be a 4th LTE / 4G option at the top. Any ideas on why I can't see it? Using a UK (o2) SIM in an international phone perhaps?
Posted via the Android Central App
- 09-03-2014, 02:29 PM #2
Re: LTE/ 4G option - international version
There's info here that might help you set it up:
Posted via Android Central App
- 03-19-2015, 02:40 PM #4
- 17 Posts
- Stock, rooted
- 10-16-2015, 05:57 AM #5
- By Diego82 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 09-22-2014, 07:40 AM
- By visucr in forum Moto E (2014)Replies: 2Last Post: 09-11-2014, 11:02 AM
- By AZG3FAN in forum LG G3Replies: 7Last Post: 09-03-2014, 05:03 PM
- By tomx2x in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-03-2014, 03:03 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-03-2014, 02:32 AM