Sprint G3 Network Mode Question

HULKchampion

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Hi everybody! I have a question for my Sprint G3.

From day one and currently, Network mode is set to Global. I've read somewhere (I don't remember where) people have switched to LTE/CDMA. Does that do anything to strengthen the network or reducing the tri-band? I thought Global would be better for picking up frequency for data connectivity. Or is it, just like what the term says. Global would pick up while out of the states too? Some people also mentioned better battery life. I for one, believe my battery life is awesome as is between over night sleeping to all day usage.

Thank you in advance for the clarification.
Cheers!

HULKchampion

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for your inputs. I'll give it a shot and see how it is. I was afraid it would mess my settings if I changed it.

Cheers!

mrkwj#AC

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
I don't have good spark coverage in my area. Sprint tech support told me to keep my settings on cdma for the best signal possible. In certain areas known for great lte coverage, I switch it to lte/cdma.

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
I think global just lets it work on overseas networks with the proper SIM. I don't think it has anything to do with Spark. If someone has some actual data to the contrary, please share.