- 196 Posts
Sprint G3 Network Mode Question
Hi everybody! I have a question for my Sprint G3.
From day one and currently, Network mode is set to Global. I've read somewhere (I don't remember where) people have switched to LTE/CDMA. Does that do anything to strengthen the network or reducing the tri-band? I thought Global would be better for picking up frequency for data connectivity. Or is it, just like what the term says. Global would pick up while out of the states too? Some people also mentioned better battery life. I for one, believe my battery life is awesome as is between over night sleeping to all day usage.
Thank you in advance for the clarification.
Cheers!I'm a nerd that can squat 500lbs... seriously
- 09-04-2014, 10:10 AM #2
- 09-04-2014, 06:29 PM #3
- 09-05-2014, 09:23 PM #5Sent from my Moto X Pure Edition (64 GB) using AC Forums.
Community Rules & Guidelines
- 10-25-2014, 08:25 AM #6
- 10-25-2014, 04:20 PM #7
Re: Sprint G3 Network Mode Question
I think global just lets it work on overseas networks with the proper SIM. I don't think it has anything to do with Spark. If someone has some actual data to the contrary, please share.PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.
LG G3 on Sprint. [Stumped and Bumped, Debloated, Startup apps managed, Trickster, Nova Prime, Swiftkey, G3 Tweakbox]--> Runs smooth as silk, now.
- By npaladin-2000 in forum Sony Xperia Z3Replies: 18Last Post: 10-14-2014, 08:18 PM
- By blackdogAC in forum LG G3Replies: 9Last Post: 09-10-2014, 08:03 PM
- By CamDroid8 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 25Last Post: 09-06-2014, 11:39 PM
- By MONDINGO in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 ActiveReplies: 5Last Post: 09-04-2014, 07:23 AM
- By firstname.lastname@example.org in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-03-2014, 09:43 PM