Freezing on low ram
Hi my LG g3 has recently started semi freezing when the ram gets low. As in I can still use the app I just opened but the home and other such buttons will light up when touched but do nothing. Has anyone else experienced this. I am ROOTED but have not installed anything in a long time.
Talpatalk'n from my VS985 4G
- 09-03-2014, 11:08 PM #2
- 09-03-2014, 11:24 PM #4
- 09-03-2014, 11:36 PM #6
- 09-03-2014, 11:47 PM #8
- 09-04-2014, 12:57 AM #10
- 807 Posts
Re: Freezing on low ram
I have the same problem too but I have done several tweaks as well as being rooted.
I have removed carrier iq as well as a huge list of bloatware.
Some developer options turned completely off.
Other tweaks done from the hidden menu like High Temperature Property OFF (switched to ON)
Thermal Daemon Mitigation OFF (switched to ON) and framerate selected to 60 fps but noticed the lags and restarts after this one.
Seems like the LG G3 was laggy from the beginning and after all the tweaks still has issues.
- By eddiebhoy in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 09-05-2014, 12:45 PM
- By David Laughter in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-04-2014, 07:58 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 15Last Post: 09-04-2014, 12:40 AM
- By NiceSquares Studio in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-03-2014, 05:34 PM
- By mbook in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-03-2014, 05:29 PM