- 1 Posts
LG Health settings
Does anyone know how to change the settings on LG health? The estimated calorie usage when cycling is preposterous. Yesterday it claimed I had burned over 400 calories simply cycling the 8 miles home. Is there anything other than a generic ratio based on weight.
- 09-05-2014, 08:05 AM #2
Have you gone into the settings? Enter your gender, age, height, weight. Also of course choose exercise type.
Mine recommends (with due regard to any other health conditions) nearly 10,000 steps a day....several miles of walking, which uses about 300kcal. Easily exceeded in my case, and since I assume my G3 knows far more than I do, I take the kcal figure to be accurate.
What would you expect your figures to be?
Posted via Android Central App[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
- 12-19-2014, 04:34 AM #3
- 12-19-2014, 07:50 PM #4
- By SupremeCookie in forum LG G3Replies: 1Last Post: 09-05-2014, 06:46 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-05-2014, 01:46 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-05-2014, 12:11 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-05-2014, 12:06 AM
- By Zain Daboul in forum LG G3Replies: 2Last Post: 09-04-2014, 05:39 PM