Just got the G3 :)

dannythepark

Sep 5, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys I just got the g3 and I'm super excited about it..
I've been tweaking with it today, but I realized that the battery was so little..

Is there anyways to make the battery life longer? settings?

Please help

dark_ephemeral

Aug 28, 2014
Visit site
Congrats on your new phone, what color? Any cases? As for battery I have no idea about them. I just go about day with what I usually do Facebook, instagram , email, YouTube and some texting and pic taking. No case here still debating haha

Bruiser5K

Sep 7, 2014
Visit site
I just got mine on Friday, and I love it. I am still learning a few things about it, but I love it way more than my Galaxy S3. I recommend it to anyone. I am ordering a Spigen Slim Armor Case for LG G3 on Amazon, and a BodyGuardz tempered glass screen protector.

dannythepark

Sep 5, 2014
Visit site
Congrats on your new phone, what color? Any cases? As for battery I have no idea about them. I just go about day with what I usually do Facebook, instagram , email, YouTube and some texting and pic taking. No case here still debating haha
Haha I got the circle case for free, but I didnt like it so I bought the Spigen Slim Armor case. It looks sick!! I also got the black color

dark_ephemeral

Aug 28, 2014
Visit site
Aww I want the circle case but not gonna pay 60 dollars for it lol. I ordered an ultra fit pigeon case for myself just now on Amazon and a glass screen protector, called iloomes. Think the glass screen protector will arrive Monday then the case. I'm kinda hesitant about slim armor cos it seems bulky.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Joltcola1234

Mar 2, 2013
Visit site
Aww I want the circle case but not gonna pay 60 dollars for it lol. I ordered an ultra fit pigeon case for myself just now on Amazon and a glass screen protector, called iloomes. Think the glass screen protector will arrive Monday then the case. I'm kinda hesitant about slim armor cos it seems bulky.

I love the Spigen slim armor case. It does add a small amount of bulk, but it's a very small amount. The case is very nicely designed though, very cool.

Posted via the Android Central App

dark_ephemeral

Aug 28, 2014
Visit site
I love the Spigen slim armor case. It does add a small amount of bulk, but it's a very small amount. The case is very nicely designed though, very cool.

Alright, I'll get the case soon and give it a try. Do you have any pics for example haha?

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
I've been tweaking with it today, but I realized that the battery was so little..

Please help

Some users speak well of the Greenify app for a useful and substantial improvement to battery life.

Posted via Android Central App

ShAdoWSKy

Sep 10, 2010
Visit site

Please help

What's your average screen on time? And what level do you set your brightness at? I'm comfortable with running 0% brightness indoors and 50% in direct sunlight which gives me a solid 4 to 5 hours of screen on time. I've never had the phone die on me even after heavy usage through a packed day.

doggy2965

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
It takes about a week for battery to max out. Put brightness on manual adjust to your preference. Disable bloat and apps running you don't need. When I first got mine I was doing a lot of downloading and tweaking once I got phone set up battery is well above average.

randall2580

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
It takes about a week for battery to max out. Put brightness on manual adjust to your preference. Disable bloat and apps running you don't need. When I first got mine I was doing a lot of downloading and tweaking once I got phone set up battery is well above average.

I noted the same, my battery took about a week to max out. I use the Snapdragon Battery Guru app since the GNote 3 and think it makes a difference. It supposedly works with the processor to help max the battery.

joebloggs13

May 21, 2012
Visit site
I've had my g3 for 2 weeks. I love this phone. Hands down the best phone I have owned to date. I was a big Samsung fan, coming from the Note series, but no more. The Note 4 is a great device, but the size and form factor of the g3 is perfect. In fact, with Nova Prime on this phone... Its perfect!

Joltcola1234

Mar 2, 2013
Visit site
How do you remove bloatware?

Settings, general, apps - look at what is running that you aren't using and stop it. Try and uninstall or disable (if it can't be uninstalled) anything that you don't want. In general, if it's not something that's running you probably don't need to worry about it though.

Other then that you would have to root the phone in order to really remove everything.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000