LG Offering A Free Spare Battery And Charging Cradle With The Purchase Of A G3 From 9/8 – 9/22 (US O

BBSeattle

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the heads up, too bad it's a little late for the majority of us.
Good deal though for new buyers.

nodnarb1974

May 8, 2013
Visit site
I'm picking up the G3 tomorrow so this promo is perfect. Can't wait to join the G3 clan and get rid of my Galaxy S3.

Posted via Android Central App

05GT

May 15, 2011
Visit site
Still trying to get the page to accept my information. Crashes each time I attempt to submit.

SFG14

Aug 29, 2014
Visit site
This is a nice promotion, but something tells me that the US consumer market would respond to something more frivolous like headphones or a case :).

tardus

May 26, 2014
Visit site
I have a nice power bank which I rarely need to use and the battery has a very good life. The charging cradle would be nice though!
Good for those of you just getting a G3 in the US. I'm VERY pleased with my G3 btw. If you like the size of the G3 and features are ok - don't hesitate!
It's an awesome device! Even with stock OS (at least on TMO).

o4liberty

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
Just emailed LG asking why the offer was not extended to all of us especially those of us who bought on launch day!

anon(19981)

May 2, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone received confirmation on LG sending them a battery yet? I applied a couple of days ago but besides the initial email they haven't sent me anything else. It did say that it could take 5 days so not worried yet.

Posted via the Android Central App

fsfty

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
Has anyone received confirmation on LG sending them a battery yet? I applied a couple of days ago but besides the initial email they haven't sent me anything else. It did say that it could take 5 days so not worried yet.

I did it on Tuesday and haven't heard anything yet since the initial email confirmation.

Sent from my LG G3 using Tapatalk

gummyjelly

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
We should all complain for ordering on launch day and not getting this the way Apple fans complained with the first iPhone. Do you guys remember? Apple sent everyone $100 Apple gift card because everyone complained when the iPhone went on sale about a month after launch. Lol

anon(19981)

May 2, 2010
Visit site
I was denied the battery and charger. They said they the need a picture of receipt with the box. It said that they needed tip be able to see imei and hex numbers and date of receipt. I resubmitted with new picture out receipt and box today. Hopefully they won't deny it again because I already submitted with same imei number.