G3 user..Who gonna pre-order Iphone 6?

eak1570

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
Big Iphone come with the same size as G3 (5.5) but maybe taller and wider..I love my G3 a lot but Iphone 6 is very nice too..(I still keep my g3 just switch SIM card between phone)
Anyone hear thinking about pre-order Iphone 6?

bsannes

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
The Screen size might be the same size but the phone will be bigger. From some of the size comparisons its the same size as the note 4 . The problem with Iphone has not been size or the quality of the phone its the operating system. I tried to use an Iphone when my S3 had problems one time lasted a dayish went back to my incredible 2 on gingerbread .

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Really? How old is the G3, 2 months? And you're already thinking about getting an iPhone? I admire your cash overflow :)

I'm sticking to my trusty Note 3 for now. iPhone 6 didn't wow me A T A L L. Note 4 was just a step-up. The G3, well, I'm too tied on the Samsung Galaxy line now to switch hehe. So that's a no for me.

Plus, isn't the iPhone's resolution crap compared to the G3 or Note 4?

eak1570

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
Really? How old is the G3, 2 months? And you're already thinking about getting an iPhone? I admire your cash overflow :)

I'm sticking to my trusty Note 3 for now. iPhone 6 didn't wow me A T A L L. Note 4 was just a step-up. The G3, well, I'm too tied on the Samsung Galaxy line now to switch hehe. So that's a no for me.

I just thinking...because iphone 6 plus is very expensive...why I need to pay $399 to get the phone in 64gb ..while I have my g3 with 32gb internal plus 64gb sd card..

Erick Sims

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site

Neither was I. Coming from an avid iPhone user.

Posted via the Android Central App

xocomaox

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
There are some laughable dimensions floating around about the 5.5" iPhone model.

The most accurate seems to be 158.1 x 77.8 x 7.1 mm.

For comparison:

LG G3 (5.5") 146.3 x 74.7 x 8.9 mm

Samsung Note4 (5.7") 153.5 x 78.6 x 8.5 mm

Statastic

Sep 2, 2014
Visit site
I cant lie, I love iPhones and always switch between Android and ios. The phone is pretty and I was tempted, BUT.... Then I looked at my heavily customized home screen on my g3 and all the stuff I have on it and how creative and different it looks and changed my mind. If I want my g3 to feel or look new I can change launchers or modify my screens and change the icons. I cant do that with an iphone plus I already have an ipad. I can never make my iPhone look like this:

Posted via Android Central App

Attachments

• 47107.jpg
    47107.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 474

tech_head

Q&A Team
Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
Not interested.
I have unlimited.
My phones are off contract. An equivalent iPhone6 Plus is going to cost me $1000 or so.
I currently have a 128GB microSD card in my phone.

I'll never pay a grand for a phone.

BBSeattle

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
G3 user..Who gonna pre-order Iphone 6?
Not me, it's Apple, it's an iPhone....enough reason not to do it (even though they just invented big screen phones, smart watches and NFC.....LOL).

Duncan1982

Banned
Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Apple despite producing great software and some really amazing products are somewhat arrogant.

Android as an operating system despite having the odd glitch has matured and nicely over the years.

This was something that Apple had over alot of products was stability and refinement and yes it was worth forking out that premium for that stress free experience.

With Woz at IBM an introvert pondering ideas and jobs the extrovert right out there and forward thinking and motivated the both made Apple great and yes it was arrogant then (but if your going to be arrogant, you have to be good at it.)

Apple can't do this now in regards to Smart phones as I have mentioned Android has matured and now offers that very close to stable platform (still not perfect) but its far cheaper as an alternative and we can put up with now an odd glitch.

There is more variation of devices on Android not going to go through all OEM's at various price points that for me offer the better user experience.

OK i will be honest I have never owned any Apple product so this can perhaps seem daft of me to write. I have never had that inclination to try one and again not saying I hate apple products as there are a lot that are great. For me though is I can't see the price point and the worth it coming together as it once did.

So many great alternatives and hey (won't get to political) but so many are now suffering at the hands of our governments.

It is my view that Apple is elitist and I like the down to earth bit glitchy but vastly improved & matured android.

Posted via the Android Central App

Crimsonforce

Dec 16, 2013
Visit site
I'll be preordering the iphone 6 for my my wife at 2AM tomorrow morning.. If I like it I may get the 6 or 6+. I had a 5S briefly I just couldn't get used to the small screen size..

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
I'm still undecided, it's not going to replace my G3 I just want to play with her for a few days and then I'll sell it for profit. :)

tapatalk LG pro D852

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khalio1234