Root use; Build Prop Editor and SuperUser access

blackdogAC

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
Have dl Build Pro Editor. Have SU installed. When opening Build Prop Editor for first time, it automatically is being denied SuperUser access. I don't get the opportunity to allow/grant. the Logs on Superuser indicate that ProVersion is required for this feature (grant access to Build Prop Editor). I upgraded to pro, reinstalled Build Prop Editor, same thing. How the heck do you force SuperUser access? I and the exact same thing with Root Browser. Just could not get it SU access. There's no list of apps under SU to check on or off.

xocomaox

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
I would go into the SuperUser application and under the Access section of settings enable Default Access to Grant. This will automatically grant access to all applications requesting it. Furthermore, you can disable the toast or notification that access is being granted, because it will become very annoying after a while seeing those pop up for every freaking access granted.

blackdogAC

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
I would go into the SuperUser application and under the Access section of settings enable Default Access to Grant. This will automatically grant access to all applications requesting it. Furthermore, you can disable the toast or notification that access is being granted, because it will become very annoying after a while seeing those pop up for every freaking access granted.
thanks

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12