LG G3 Died

NonyAngel

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
Hey everyone..!

i got my LG G3 about 1 month ago. it happened before that it turned off suddenly but it worked again !
last night it died and it is not working again !

i need your help guys if anyone faced the same issue and solved it !!

Thank you

aandygroup

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
It may be the battery but it may also be a certain issue only with your device . Try sending it to an authorized service and see if the problem persists .

Slashyou

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
Hey everyone..!

i got my LG G3 about 1 month ago. it happened before that it turned off suddenly but it worked again !
last night it died and it is not working again !

i need your help guys if anyone faced the same issue and solved it !!

Thank you

Try holding down the power button for 1min and it should work if not remove battery and try again. anyway if nothing works its probaly broken. :)

AndroidHabit

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
It may be the battery but it may also be a certain issue only with your device . Try sending it to an authorized service and see if the problem persists .

Just so you know, you can call the cellular company and have them send another one to you then you send yours back once you get the new one.

This is what AT&T did for me and all phones come with 1year warranty on defects.

delrey1900

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
Just so you know, you can call the cellular company and have them send another one to you then you send yours back once you get the new one.

This is what AT&T did for me and all phones come with 1year warranty on defects.

Exactly, VZW is the same. Especially since the phone is only a month old. Call your provider if you can't get it turned on.