Can someone package the quick remote .apk for me

oj330i

Feb 11, 2010
mobilechaos.blogspot.com
I was going to put the quick remote app to use on my G3 today after not even thinking about it for a few months. Found out that it's not there. I don't know if it fell off in an update or if I deleted it. I remember the smart cleaning thing come up and told me I had a few gigs of data being wasted in unused apps. I clicked it thinking that it was just going to delete temp files or some background data from apps I didn't use. Damn thing deleted a ton of apps, most of which I thought I got back. I can't find the right quick remote app in Google Play.

Regardless of how it's gone, I was hoping someone could back up their app and send me the .apk? I'll take it here, email or something like dropbox or Google Drive, doesn't really matter. If you have it and willing to get me the .apk, I'd appreciate the help.

Thanks

Kylor West

Dec 26, 2014
Visit site
Search in google (on phone) aptoid , find a download link for aptoid , when downloaded , search in its search bar lg quick remote then press enter after that find and click lg quick remote and download it. (if you have any questions email me at kyloriwestatgmail at the end put .*** make the u an o it would not let me put it there) (sorry i tryed to put the link in but i dont have enough posts for it)

Roman Toledo

Jul 15, 2015
Visit site
Brother thank you for the LG Quick Remote app. I love that damn app, it works on the Vizio TV's at work , on all my Samsung TV's and Verizon FIOS boxes. I too lost it when I rooted one of my LG phones, I ended up giving it to my son and got me a G2 , but now I'm scared to root it and move to Lollypop 5.1.1 because I use this one stupid app.

thanks again

xocomaox

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
Brother thank you for the LG Quick Remote app. I love that damn app, it works on the Vizio TV's at work , on all my Samsung TV's and Verizon FIOS boxes. I too lost it when I rooted one of my LG phones, I ended up giving it to my son and got me a G2 , but now I'm scared to root it and move to Lollypop 5.1.1 because I use this one stupid app.

thanks again

You're welcome.

Stephenie Rouse

Nov 3, 2015
Visit site
You're welcome. I had to convert it to a user app with Titanium Backup because the damn thing is not available as an APK. This worked though, it seems. :)

It's not working for me I am illiterate when it comes to stuff like this. I downloaded it through Dropbox when I try to open the app the screen just goes blank and shuts off and take me back to my home screen. If anybody can help me with this it would be greatly appreciated. Had the app on a previous LG and loved it would appreciate it if I could get it on this one as well. Thanks in advance.

xocomaox

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
It's not working for me I am illiterate when it comes to stuff like this. I downloaded it through Dropbox when I try to open the app the screen just goes blank and shuts off and take me back to my home screen. If anybody can help me with this it would be greatly appreciated. Had the app on a previous LG and loved it would appreciate it if I could get it on this one as well. Thanks in advance.

It should prompt you to install the application. This is not happening?