LG G3 Case Folio Window Apps

mraiii

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Hello Everyone,

I'm looking to upgrade my Nexus 4 this year and I've really narrowed it down to the G3 and Nexus X (6).

So I've been reading a lot of reviews of the G3 and they bring up the cool folio case and its circular cut out.

What I can't seem to find is all the apps that work (have they added any since launch?), and how much can you do with them (ex: can I reply to a text via voice without opening the cover?)

I also drop my phone every now and then (and my 2 year old does too when he gets a hold of it), I was wondering does the folio case without wireless charging really protect the phone from drops?

Also, I've read good reviews of a flip case with cutout from Fintie that seems to be more thicker for better protection, does anyone here use one that can validate this?

Its this one: http://www.amazon.com/Fintie-LG-Sma...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU3916142

lrrowley

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
The only app I've found in Google Play is called "Quick Circle Apps". It adds a lot more functionality to the phone than LG provides by itself

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dedehammac