LG G3 9000 mAh Battery + Case: ZeroLemon

AndroidHabit

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Re: 9000 mAh Battery + Case: ZeroLemon

The truth is that it doesn't fit in their hands good???
Nice grammar Mr. Large hands...LOL
Yes my hands are tiny, almost doll like. I can barely do day to day tasks because of them.
Oh how I wish I could use a big ugly case like you.....one can only dream.

Relax man, you are only down talking yourself for no reason.
I like the case I have and it doesn't matter if you don't like it.
Have a good week!

AndroidHabit

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site

Again, passive aggressive (sorry you don't know what that means).
But to make you feel better, I am sure you have the largest hands in the world.... We are all in awe.....

I don't even think they are big lol. I said I "guess" I have big hands. The phone fits fine even with the case.

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site

OP, may I ask why you need this?

I get it, LG sacrificed battery life by either going with QHD and/or using SOC 801 instead of the 805 found in the Cat.6 Korean model but the G3 has a great battery life.

Too messy, I would use Velcro but I agree this just seems overkill.

Out of boredom, I bought Powerocks 6000mAh battery pack and except for my NYC trip, I barely use it.

I don't really need it. I had one on my S3 and was very happy with it. I also had an extra OEM battery, and a Hyperion battery as well. I really didn't mind the extra thickness at all and actually ended up using the Zerolemon as my main battery with my S3. Like you I also purchased an external battery pack for my LG3, but then noticed Zerolemon had one for the LG3 as well. Aesthetics and minor bulk are secondary priorities for me. I understand that for some of you the opposite is true. Luckily we all have a choice in what best suits our needs.

BBSeattle

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site

Right....after all that it doesn't matter that people don't like your big ugly case.
LOL.....

Relax man, you are only down talking yourself for no reason.
I like the case I have and it doesn't matter if you don't like it.
Have a good week!

JaiMento

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
Wonder if this works with NFC, considering it replaces the back cover and all.

Edit: Looks like someone else asked this question on Amazon and they replied that it does not have NFC compatibility out the box (wonder if it is possible to mod it in).

frank-barnett

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
looks like a great case and battery combination for a certain kind of road warrior/power user.

I'm a big fan of overkill! But this is too much for me. But if I were on the road, traveled a lot without access to easy power, I would definitely consider this.

blackdogAC

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
You can get a good 13,000 mAh external battery for under $40. Hook up usb cord when you need a charge, and do it on the go. These chargers will charge a phone 3 or 4 times without being recharged themselves. Bout size of an iPhone. That's my solution for the occasional long day that I can't make it til the end of day. Works well.

jfriend33

Oct 10, 2010
Visit site
Really want to see a video review.

I feel somewhat biased. I read people saying they were able to last two or three days. I just think to myself, well my droid maxx xt1080m in my drawer can do that so is it really worth the bulk?

But it appears in addition to triple the stock battery you also succumb to an otterbox defender style case. If I was a frequent camper who required constant battery I would bring this.

Since switching to the g3 I desperately miss the small form of my droid maxx. If I am going to stream a lot of videos I still have to pull out my Nexus 7 2013. Seems like a big hassle to me.

What I want is this. A 6" phone with a motorola radio. A non removable 4000mah battery. 4gbs of ram. 64gbs memory with micro SD slot. I want a 10"+ tablet accessory akin to the padfone with another battery in that. I want a true keyboard case not like new padfone that has a rinky dink battery. That way my phone turns into an even bigger tablet that also functions as a laptop.

Now I'm not asking it to dual boot Windows 10. But even some type of chrome os or just something completely different.

We are the consumers. I'm not the only one who misses the days of a razr maxx and lapdock 500. This should be doable.

Joltcola1234

Mar 2, 2013
Visit site

This is a better response than the one where...what was his name got mad.
I understand if some people don't like bulky cases, but the truth really is that it doesn't fit in their hands good.

I'd say my hands are pretty average...I can palm a basketball with some effort so I wouldn't say my hands are small for sure, not huge either though. Either way, I simply don't really like the way bulky cases look. When I pick up a phone, of course the main draw is the operating system, specs and performance, but the aesthetics are still important to me. Add to that the fact I carry a phone in my front pocket almost all the time, and bulky cases make that uncomfortable, especially when you are sitting down.

Unless you are tossing your phone around on purpose, or you are the clumsiest person on the planet, I don't understand the need for "extreme protection" when it comes to phones. I drop my phone occasionally, I've done so with most of my phones over the years, but I've never had more then a scratch on my screen. Most "slim" cases that preserve the phones appearance will provide more then enough protection, and that's definitely the way to go in my opinion. Anyways, kind of off topic...so back to the crazy huge batteries, lol.

fyahh

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
I just received mine it's a pretty solid case.. Sound with case is slightly muffled.. Surprisingly I get an extra bar of signal.. I'm about to take a picture of what it looks like in case..

snoop5

Dec 25, 2010
Visit site
I just received mine it's a pretty solid case.. Sound with case is slightly muffled.. Surprisingly I get an extra bar of signal.. I'm about to take a picture of what it looks like in case..

what's the battery life like so far,and signal.

Posted via the Android Central App

fyahh

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
what's the battery life like so far,and signal.

Posted via the Android Central App

Fully charged I get about 20 hrs according 2 battery app.. With a about 6 hrs of heavy use it only dropped about 25 percent ...(videos games social medial texting phone calls) signal is really good .. Weird but my signal has actually improved

1901Madison

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
Fully charged I get about 20 hrs according 2 battery app.. With a about 6 hrs of heavy use it only dropped about 25 percent ...(videos games social medial texting phone calls) signal is really good .. Weird but my signal has actually improved

Very intriguing. I'm looking forward to seeing your pictures. Keep us updated on how the battery performs as you go!

sledge007

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
I'm interested in this, they don't allow external battery packs/chargers on Thai Air flights whether it's checked or carry on luggage anymore. Ya it's a bit of a brick, but it really doesn't look that much bigger than my S3 with a Defender Otterbox case on it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar