Interests article about smart phone cameras

lrrowley

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
Forbes Life

Currently the new iPhones are the top overall camera phones, however it mentions at the end of the article that the LG G3 hasn't been tested yet. I'd love to see how it fares, especially with the laser focus and OIS

Posted via Android Central App

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Thx for the link...you're right, it is very interests.
I have yet to understand why there is no Android with a camera to equal or beat that of the Nokia Lumia 1020....of my three phones, 1020, Nexus 5, and G3, the 1020 is by far the best.
The one main objection to iPhones for me, is the price, otherwise....

Posted via Android Central App

bassplayrguy

Trusted Member
May 3, 2013
Visit site
They didn't test the iphone 6 against any Android phones. I don't think I needed Forbes to tell me that the newest iphone camera is the best iphone camera. I wonder why they didn't test it against the G3 or the Galaxy S5? Oh wait, I know why. :)

lrrowley

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
They didn't test the iphone 6 against any Android phones. I don't think I needed Forbes to tell me that the newest iphone camera is the best iphone camera. I wonder why they didn't test it against the G3 or the Galaxy S5? Oh wait, I know why. :)

In the article it mentions that the company that does the testing has graded other smartphone cameras, including many Android phones. It says that the iPhone 6 unseated the likes of the Galaxy S5. They have yet to test the G3 though