Touch menu buttons - why do I need to push hard?

dagnorland

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site
Touch menu buttons - why do I need to push "hard" - keep pushed for a short while...

Some home buttons - menu buttons some times need to be pushed for a while - or feel like I have to push it hard... suddenly the touch experience has been dramatically bad...

scsgoal

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
Re: Touch menu buttons - why do I need to push "hard" - keep pushed for a short while...

I'd say it's pretty obvious that between this post and your other one (no touch ability near the top of the screen), you now have a defective screen.

anon(19981)

May 2, 2010
Visit site
Like I said in the other post. Try taking tour screen protector off if you have one. If you don't, then you probably have a defective screen.

Posted via the Android Central App

Last edited:

KeepItReal

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Re: Touch menu buttons - why do I need to push "hard" - keep pushed for a short while...

I too have just started having screen touch issues. The back button on the keyboard. The top right corner selection. The bottom row buttons. Intermittent. I live for SWYPE, but the keyboard sensitivity will intermittently cause wild characters to appear from time to time. I thought it coincided with the adding of tempered glass. Removed the tempered glass, still happening. There goes that waste of $$. There was even some difficulty SWYPE'ing this note. And yes, I went back to stock keyboard and it was the same. This is already my 3rd Factory Reset in trying to get my battery life in check, which is did not, so I am accepting the mediocre battery life. I can not accept the screen's odd response.

SwaggerJacker

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site

Some home buttons - menu buttons some times need to be pushed for a while - or feel like I have to push it hard... suddenly the touch experience has been dramatically bad...

Why exactly do you have two threads about your touchscreen problems?
Will there be another?

Steve

dagnorland

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site

I am now returning my Lg G3 to the phone-care-takers :)

anon(18763)

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site

I have been having the same issue. I thought about taking off the screen protector to see if that helps but hate to waste money. Never had this issue with the g2.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz