Foxfi is working on my Verizon lg G3

2001400ex

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
Damn, still doesn't work on AT&T.

Posted via Android Central App

Weird, wonder what changed. Cause foxfi website still doesn't say it's supported. On the G2, it wasn't as simple as just rooting, you had to download a new fine for provisions too. Surprised they would fix for Verizon but not ATT.

fonger13

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Weird, wonder what changed. Cause foxfi website still doesn't say it's supported. On the G2, it wasn't as simple as just rooting, you had to download a new fine for provisions too. Surprised they would fix for Verizon but not ATT.

Foxfi also work on Verizon's G2 now, no rooting needed.

tehashi

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
Both the G3 and G2 are listed on the FoxFi devices page as working as of 4.4.

My question is what restrictions it gives the G3? I had it on my Galaxy S5 and i was required to use either a password or PIN, the pattern unlock wouldn't work. So on e G3 would the knock unlock still work with FoxFi?

2001400ex

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
Both the G3 and G2 are listed on the FoxFi devices page as working as of 4.4.

My question is what restrictions it gives the G3? I had it on my Galaxy S5 and i was required to use either a password or PIN, the pattern unlock wouldn't work. So on e G3 would the knock unlock still work with FoxFi?

Yes I'm using the Verizon G3 and I'm just using knock code. You have to change to pin unlock, then change back. There's instruction in the exact steps on there website.

mlg2919

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Yes I'm using the Verizon G3 and I'm just using knock code. You have to change to pin unlock, then change back. There's instruction in the exact steps on there website.

Who's, What website to change pin lock?

BTW just got G# yesterday, Foxfi working great!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zif835