Customization

lrrowley

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
Well thanks to root, Xposed, Nova launcher and an icon pack I've gotten my phone to pretty much look like Android L

Attachments

• 23338.jpg
    23338.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 64

Duncan1982

Banned
Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Head over to XDA and you will find the G3TWB android L dialer, Settings, Status bar icons and messaging all done obviously through G3 Tweakbox :)

Posted via the Android Central App

lrrowley

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
I have tweaksbox installed, even the pro version. Is this already part of it? Or is it an add on or something?

Head over to XDA and you will find the G3TWB android L dialer, Settings, Status bar icons and messaging all done obviously through G3 Tweakbox :)

lrrowley

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
So found the theme you were taking out and downloaded it. The only issue is that when I go to the place on tweaksbox where I'm supposed to apply themes I can't find the setting there to do it. Any idea what I can do?

lrrowley

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
Lol never mind I figured it out. Needed to update Tweaksbox. And the setting was in a different location than xda said. But I've got it! Wished the lockscreen theme and recent apps was included in the theme but I'll take what I can get. Thanks for the tip!

Duncan1982

Banned
Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Lol never mind I figured it out. Needed to update Tweaksbox. And the setting was in a different location than xda said. But I've got it! Wished the lockscreen theme and recent apps was included in the theme but I'll take what I can get. Thanks for the tip!

There are subtle tweaks that you can do to the recent apps & lock screen through G3 Tweakbox, like blurred background and adding and removing stuffs (Not themed however) but the dev done a great job in brining this themes to us.

I am currently using the MIUI theme which I like a lot :)