On my LG G3 why can't I send an email from the email app and Chrome dual window?

MikeyBugs95

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site
LG G3: Can't send email from email app and Chrome dual window.

I don't know why but recently I haven't been able to send emails from the email app. I have my email account set up and I had been able to do it some previously but now nothing. I can only send emails from the Gmail app. Help here? And I saw in the smart tips that supposedly I can view two tabs at once. When I tried it the chrome icon was grayed out. I had one tab open already. Help?

Deputy1

May 14, 2014
Visit site
Re: LG G3: Can't send email from email app and Chrome dual window.

I'm having the same issue.

Posted via Android Central App

MikeyBugs95

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site

Anyone know why? Two people with the same issue and no answers on how to fix it.

TJWINS

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site

I am able to open both the stock email app and chrome in a dual window. Wish I had an answer for you. Hopefully someone can help.

Posted via the Android Central App

MikeyBugs95

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site
Well I still can't send any emails from the stock email app. Not Gmail. That works fine. But not the other email app. I can receive but not send emails. Please help.

Last edited:

Steve Photomad

Dec 18, 2014
Visit site

I just bought the G3 DUAL SIM, same problem - I cannot send email using IMAP with built in app :/ This is crazy!

archmonte

Feb 4, 2015
Visit site
Turn up message size limit for the account. Was having same issue but only with a lengthy email. Test emails with no content went just fine.

MikeyBugs95

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site

I still do have the problem with the stock email app but I have gotten around it. I installed a new email app called Blue Mail. Works great. And more features than the stock app as well.

adr1an64

May 1, 2015
Visit site
I was unable to send emails on my LG G3

I have been unable to send emails, so I deleted the account (on my phone) and reinstalled it. It took less than a minute and sorted the problem out. Now I can send emails again. Simple.

knowall1862

Oct 31, 2015
Visit site

Delete original account and set up using aol.com not aol.co.UK just done ours and it worked!

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463