New Play Store app

lrrowley

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
Have any of you gotten the new version play store app? The one with material design? I'm still waiting and wondered if maybe the update was rolling out based on phone.

Greg C

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site

walterg1

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
Thanks, I didn't know the new version was out.
I just upgraded to 5.0.31 by going into the play store and click settings then click build version and it asked me if I wanted to update.

mvp4him3

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
I woke up today and it was set.... I really don't know how long it has been pushed to my phone haha

Posted via the Android Central App

xocomaox

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
I've had this for like a month. It updated on its own. Is there something even newer that was just released??

EDIT: Hmm, it appears there really is an even newer version than what I have. (4.9.13) Perhaps I will try out this new 5.0.32 version.

mvp4him3

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
I've had this for like a month. It updated on its own. Is there something even newer that was just released??

EDIT: Hmm, it appears there really is an even newer version than what I have. (4.9.13) Perhaps I will try out this new 5.0.32 version.

Yeah I just had the 5.0 version out this morning...

lrrowley

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
I've been doing that but mine just says I'm already up to date :(

Thanks, I didn't know the new version was out.
I just upgraded to 5.0.31 by going into the play store and click settings then click build version and it asked me if I wanted to update.

lrrowley

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site

mvp4him3

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
The update will push every night to certain phones.... Mine got it I guess last night. Try power cycling your phone. Of that doesn't work then patience is key.

scotty729

Mar 30, 2014
Visit site
I am with sprint. I have the g3 and I have yet to receive the update myself. I thought I would have got it by now, I guess I will have to just keep waiting. I also read that their is a update for Gmail material design also, has anyone received that as of yet.

Posted via Android Central App