New LG G3 Owner

animaguy

Nov 3, 2014
Visit site
So after more than 3 years of just using a simple flip phone, I got me an LG G3. Yes I am aware of the Bluetooth issues but I other than that l am enjoying my phone. On an AT&T shared plan and I am fine with that. I believe we can keep the data usage under 10 gb. My bottom line needs should be fine for the next 18 months till my next upgrade.

Just wanted to get some feedback and any comments from other LG HE owners.

I want a heavy duty case. Any suggestions?

Looking for cleanup app and a battery monitor.

Any tips would be appreciated.

Murph5150

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
So after more than 3 years of just using a simple flip phone, I got me an LG G3. Yes I am aware of the Bluetooth issues but I other than that l am enjoying my phone. On an AT&T shared plan and I am fine with that. I believe we can keep the data usage under 10 gb. My bottom line needs should be fine for the next 18 months till my next upgrade.

Just wanted to get some feedback and any comments from other LG HE owners.

I want a heavy duty case. Any suggestions?

Looking for cleanup app and a battery monitor.

Any tips would be appreciated.

You'll like it. I have had mine since day one. You can find a "clean up" feature in the settings which will purge your RAM. It's recommended once a month. Also, if the phone notices that you aren't using an app, it will recommend you delete it.

I'm no help suggesting a case. I don't use one. But there are really neat cases that change your home screen and a window is in the case which will allow you to use 5 or 6 features.

My suggestion is to go online and read some current information on the G3. What would take me an hour to type can be found on the net.

Welcome aboard!

Posted via the Android Central App

animaguy

Nov 3, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the reply. The Bluetooth on my 2000 accord alpine doesn't work. It could be me.

I am currently using the default clean up app. Just wanted to know if anyone thinks there are better apps out there.

I am interested in an Otter case. But I haven't made up my mind.

Not in a big hurry.

Oh and if anyone knows of a good scientific calculator let me know.

I have downloaded and uninstalled more than 5 gb of apps since I first got the phone less than a month ago.

Again I having a lot of fun learning how to use this phone.

mchi5

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Congrats on the new phone. I just got the g3 yesterday and love it. I came from the note 3

There is a huge thread about g3 cases but you mentioned a heavy duty case. I got the otterbox defender case on mine and like it alot. Not too bulky. And much less than it was on my Note 3

I also have the Zagg tempered glass screen protector on it and I think it's very well protected

Sent from my LG G3 via Tapatalk

jaypster

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I have the Cruzerlite case for the LG G3 but if I was gonna buy a heavy duty case, I'd get the Supcase Unicorn Beetle. Looks very durable, not too big and much less expensive than the Otterbox Defender. You can get it from Amazon for $18.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waterpig